The CORE Institute delivers integrated, comprehensive musculoskeletal and neurological care. The CORE Institute is built upon a foundation of pioneering research, academics, community service, and a passion for excellence in patient care. The CORE Institute
has locations in Arizona and Michigan,with clinics planned to open in other states, as well as overseas, in the near future. The organization continues to be a leader in payor-reform initiatives, and it is at the forefront of systems-based quality programs
which drive value and improve the quality of patient care.
The CORE Institute's fellowship-trained physicians provide specialized care in the areas of surgical, non-surgical and rehabilitative hip, knee, shoulder, elbow and ankle procedures, joint replacement, sports medicine, arthroscopy, fracture management, orthopedic
traumatology, hand and wrist procedures, complex articular cartilage restoration, musculoskeletal oncology, foot and ankle reconstruction, physical medicine and rehabilitation, comprehensive spine care, pain management, clinical neurophysiology, epilepsy,
headache and facial pain, neuromuscular medicine, spine and peripheral nerve disease, clinical neuroimmunology, multiple sclerosis, and general neurology care.
If you would like to be part of a dedicated, dynamic healthcare team in a challenging, rewarding environment, this is the place for you!
As The CORE Institute continues to grow, we are currently seeking a full-time Physical Therapist to join our team of professionals . We are a physical therapist run and directed private company. Our physical therapists work closely with the best and most
advanced orthopedic surgeons in the southwest U.S.. Our Physical Therapists help to direct and shape the orthopedic care CORE patient's get throughout the state of Arizona. Physical Therapists work directly with PTAs and PT Techs on private treatment teams
to ensure optimal patient care.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
1. Assesses patient condition, establishes goals, treatments and care plan in conjunction with the physician, patient/family.
2. Ensures that appropriate treatment is performed in interdisciplinary fashion, consulting with physicians about impact of physical therapy factors on the patient’s health status.
3. Documents findings, treatments and other patient information for the medial record.
4. Educates patient/family on appropriate care and use of various therapies/exercises.
5. Serves as information/education resource for patients, families and staff.
6. Supervises Physical Therapy Assistants and Physical Therapy Technicians.
7. Serves as a resource to Physical Therapy staff.
8. Provides on-going education to the Physical Therapy staff.
9. Assists the director with patient care issues.
10. Maintains patient confidentiality.
Must be knowledgeable in physical therapy principles, standards and applications. Medical terminology and physical therapy equipment.