The CORE Institute delivers integrated, comprehensive musculoskeletal and neurological care. The CORE Institute is built upon a foundation of pioneering research, academics, community service, and a passion for excellence in patient care. The CORE Institute
has locations in Arizona, Michigan, and Louisiana, with clinics planned to open in other states, as well as overseas, in the near future. The organization continues to be a leader in payor-reform initiatives, and it is at the forefront of systems-based quality
programs which drive value and improve the quality of patient care.
The CORE Institute's fellowship-trained physicians provide specialized care in the areas of surgical, non-surgical and rehabilitative hip, knee, shoulder, elbow and ankle procedures, joint replacement, sports medicine, arthroscopy, fracture management, orthopedic
traumatology, hand and wrist procedures, complex articular cartilage restoration, musculoskeletal oncology, foot and ankle reconstruction, physical medicine and rehabilitation, comprehensive spine care, pain management, clinical neurophysiology, epilepsy,
headache and facial pain, neuromuscular medicine, spine and peripheral nerve disease, clinical neuroimmunology, multiple sclerosis, and general neurology care.
If you would like to be part of a dedicated, dynamic healthcare team in a fast-paced, challenging, and rewarding environment, this is the place for you!
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES:
This is a PRN/Pool Position. Responsible for assisting the Physical Therapist and Physical Therapy Assistant with implementation of plan of care for the patient.
1. Assists the Physical Therapist with patient care and implementing plan of treatment.
2. Establishes and maintains effective communication with patients, family members and other departments.
3. Assists the front office staff as needed.
4. Responds to patient questions and inquiries as required to maintain a high patient satisfaction levels.
5. Responsible for care and maintenance of equipment.
6. Assists with supply inventorying and stocking.
7. Assists the director with special projects.
8. Maintains patient confidentiality.
9. Assists all patients on rehabilitation floor.
10. Assist with seamless and efficient clinic function and daily clinic flow.
The job holder must demonstrate current competencies for job position.