The CORE Institute delivers integrated, comprehensive musculoskeletal and neurological care. The CORE Institute is built upon a foundation of pioneering research, academics, community service, and a passion for excellence in patient care. The CORE Institute
has locations in Arizona and Louisiana with clinics planned to open in other states, as well as overseas, in the near future. The organization continues to be a leader in payor-reform initiatives, and it is at the forefront of systems-based quality programs
which drive value and improve the quality of patient care.
The CORE Institute's fellowship-trained physicians provide specialized care in the areas of surgical, non-surgical and rehabilitative hip, knee, shoulder, elbow and ankle procedures, joint replacement, sports medicine, arthroscopy, fracture management, orthopedic
traumatology, hand and wrist procedures, complex articular cartilage restoration, musculoskeletal oncology, foot and ankle reconstruction, physical medicine and rehabilitation, comprehensive spine care, pain management, clinical neurophysiology, epilepsy,
headache and facial pain, neuromuscular medicine, spine and peripheral nerve disease, clinical neuroimmunology, multiple sclerosis, and general neurology care.
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES:
Responsible for providing support for the Human Resources department in the areas of recruitment, benefits, payroll and personnel file management.
1. Responsible for the On-boarding of all non-provider positions, to include initiating pre-employment paperwork, offer letters, background screens, obtaining completed employee paperwork, completing E-Verify for all new hires, and entering new employee data
into the payroll/time management system. Assists with Orientation as needed.
2. Responsible for accurate and timely data entry of all employee payroll changes into the payroll system for payroll processing within the applicable pay period.
3. Assists Staffing, HRIS and HR Management with various time-sensitive projects as assigned.
4. Maintains and updates personnel files, benefit files and I-9 forms for all employees.
5. Completes and/or triages assigned tickets that have been submitted to the HR Service Desk.
6. Assists with benefits questions and changes as needed.
7. Responsible for creating and printing all new employee badges for Arizona.
8. Uploads the employee photos to the employee directory within CORE Connect as employees are hired.
High School Diploma. Associates Degree preferred.
Minimum one to three years’ experience in Human Resources to include experience in the following: HRIS maintenance. Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point is required. Ultipro experience is preferred.
1. Knowledge of medical, dental, vision and 401K plans.
2. Knowledge of the recruitment, hiring guidelines and state and federal laws and Human Resources laws and regulations.
3. Knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems, preferably Ultipro.
1. Skill in anticipating and resolving problem situations.
2. Skill in preparing reports, correspondence and spreadsheets.
3. Skill in interpreting and explaining human resources policies and practices.
4. Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with management, employees and the public.
1. Ability to meet demanding deadlines and handle multiple projects and priorities.
2. Ability to establish professional relationships with all employees.
3. Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information and employee issues.
4. Ability to coordinate various department projects and assignments.
5. Ability to collect and analyze data/information and use it to create recommendations and solutions to solve problems.
||Send This Job to a Friend