||The Center for Orthopedic Research and Education, The CORE Institute®, began practicing in 2005 to deliver comprehensive orthopedic care, one patient at a time. Our fellowship-trained physicians provide specialized care in the areas of surgical, non-surgical
and rehabilitative hip, knee, shoulder, elbow and ankle procedures, joint replacement, sports medicine, arthroscopy, fracture management, orthopedic traumatology, hand and wrist procedures, complex articular cartilage restoration, musculoskeletal oncology,
foot and ankle reconstruction, physical medicine and rehabilitation, comprehensive spine care and pain management. The CORE Institute team is dedicated to providing technologically advanced surgical techniques and rehabilitation in six locations in Arizona.
With state-of-the-art research labs, less-invasive surgery, on-site MRI and physical therapy, we truly provide excellence in patient care. If you would like to be part of a dedicated, dynamic healthcare team in a challenging, rewarding environment, this is
the place for you!
As The CORE Institute continues to grow, we are currently seeking a full-time Physical Therapist to join our team of professionals at our West Phoenix clinic. We are a physical therapist run and directed private company. Our physical therapists work closely
with the best and most advanced orthopedic surgeons in the southwest U.S.. Our Physical Therapists help to direct and shape the orthopedic care CORE patient's get throughout the state of Arizona. Physical Therapists work directly with PTAs and PT Techs on
private treatment teams to ensure optimal patient care.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
1. Assesses patient condition, establishes goals, treatments and care plan in conjunction with the
2. Ensures that appropriate treatment is performed in interdisciplinary fashion, consulting with physicians
about impact of physical therapy factors on the patient’s health status.
3. Documents findings, treatments and other patient information for the medial record.
4. Educates patient/family on appropriate care and use of various therapies/exercises.
5. Serves as information/education resource for patients, families and staff.
6. Supervises Physical Therapy Assistants and Physical Therapy Technicians.
7. Serves as a resource to Physical Therapy staff.
8. Provides on-going education to the Physical Therapy staff.
9. Assists the director with patient care issues.
10. Maintains patient confidentiality.
Must be knowledgeable in physical therapy principles, standards and applications. Medical terminology and physical therapy equipment.
||Education: Master's degree and current certification as a physical therapist
Requirements: Two years experience in an out-patient physical therapy clinic, orthopedics preferred. Skills: Appropriate evaluation and treatment of patients. Must be able to communicate effectively with physicians, patients, and the public and be capable of
establishing good working relationships with both internal and external customers.
||Send This Job to a Friend