||Audit Support Assistant
The Audit Support Assistant for Scanning is part of our centralized mail and Scanning Operations for the Healthcare division. This team handles all mail, medical record scanning and image processing, for all of our government and commercial healthcare audits,
this is a fast-paced production environment. Daily activities include a tenacious focus on quality results and customer responsiveness while meeting established deadlines in a dynamic environment. Ability and desire to handle additional responsibility is a
- Will be considered a subject-matter-expert and go-to person by other associates
- Research and respond to inquiries from customer service associates as well other internal or external partners in a timely manner.
- Responsible for outbound communication utilizing both phone and email. Documenting all communication in accordance with Policies and Procedures
- Adhere to established procedures for document and image processing, escalation of problems and system issues, as well as other business and compliance policies.
- Proactively seeks more effective and efficient ways to do work. Brings forth suggestions for improvement – does not merely react or become complacent with an ineffective process
- Moderate Excel skills – ability to create a spreadsheet from scratch to organize work. Can perform functions such as sorting, filtering, and inserting formulas to analyze information.
- Utilize various Cotiviti systems to access claim, provider, and or image information as needed to handle routine work as well as investigate escalated situations.
- Strict compliance with all departmental, organizational, and HIPAA regulations regarding the safe-guarding of Protected Health Information and Personal Identifiable Information.
- Compile and deliver various reports (i.e. production/performance) directly to the department Manager.
- This position requires minimum experience in the industry, claims experience is strongly recommended.
- An Associate Degree, or post high school technical certificate would be ideal
- Prior experience in a mail/scanning/records management environment required.
- Solid keyboard and PC skills – ability to toggle between multiple applications.
- Working knowledge of Windows-based applications, databases, and software including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer is a must
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- Cotiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, national origin,
ethnicity, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, mental or physical disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
||Send This Job to a Friend