Connolly, a division of Cotiviti, is the leader in retail audit and recovery with the expertise, technology and analytics to enhance performance across your entire business. Our Huntersville, NC office is currently looking for a
Manager of Audit Operations to lead one of the retail teams.
This position is responsible for leading the audit engagement and managing the audit team’s productivity, formulating and integrating the budget, invoicing, collections and workforce requirements, including staff development. Assists Director in developing
the team’s strategic audit plans, financial targets and staffing goals. Performs quality control audits and makes recommendations in clear, concise summary format. Works independently to discern whether an issue needs internal escalation or direct client
Audit Operations Management
- Provides day-to-day supervision and direction to assigned audit team. Ensures operations are running optimally and processes and procedures are being followed. Ensure appropriate staffing levels, and plan and organize workloads and staff assignments according
to the needs of the audit. Manages the overall performance, productivity and quality assurance of the assigned audit team. Maximizes opportunities of the audit; optimizes timely audit processes and efficiencies. Involved in formulating all budget related aspects
of the audit. Executes and adjusts to budget demands. Drives the profitability of the audit engagement.
- Performs complex operational, financial, and statistical analysis, synthesizes results and communicates results to stakeholders. Analyses to include operations, statistics, financial/ROI, and aging. Synthesize results to identify indicators of poor performance
and communicate findings to audit leadership team.
- Co-ownership driver with Director, Audit Operations for leveraging opportunities and maintaining rapport; direct broad level interface with the client. Addresses policy or other issues with a long-term view of the account relationship
- Consistent with good people management practices and company values, providing managerial leadership and directing the selection.
- Work with Human Resources to recommend and implement performance management, progression, and compensation actions as warranted. Resolve employee concerns and other sensitive people issues consistent with Human Resources policies and guidelines
Staff Training & Development
- Follow established processes for training and career progression to enable revenue growth and auditor and support staff development and engagement. Promote & participate in knowledge sharing activities such as best practices, benchmarking, whitepapers and
IT tools Ensure that all levels of staff are properly trained on policies, procedures and best practices and that proper training, education and required certifications are maintained as required.
Audit Concepts Development
- Highly involved in the development and review of new and existing concepts. Ensures achievement of desired goals in terms of recoveries, collectability and client acceptance.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university.
- 2+ years management experience required.
- 4+ years of auditing experience, preferably in a retail setting.
- Must have prior industry experience.
- Technical Skills - Intermediate/Advanced computer skills in Excel and Access preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- Cotiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, national origin,
ethnicity, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, mental or physical disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
||Send This Job to a Friend