||Manager, Quality Assurance
JOB TITLE: Senior Manager - Quality
DEPARTMENT: Quality Assurance
REPORTS TO: Vice President, Operations
PRINCIPLE PURPOSE OF JOB
Senior Manager for Quality is a key member who provides direction, instructions, guidance and plan objectives and strategies, which allow team members to perform optimally and meet company goals and objectives. Senior Manager Quality acts a key point of contact
and acts as liaison between the team members and other support functions including Client, Accounts team and leadership team. Oversees all aspects of quality assurance including external and internal client interactions, establishing metrics, applying industry
best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met. Senior Manager Quality plays a balancing role by effectively streamlining the decision-making process as well as solving problems keeping in mind the best interest of everyone
involved. He/she motivates, inspires, holds the team together and acts as role model for the team members in meeting company’s objectives and goals.
Conceptualize an effective Quality Monitoring Strategy for Voice and date processes to adopt and eventually achieve higher productivity levels.
Key Player in implementations building new strategies.
Write/execute QA plans for new products and services.
Improve efficiency and drive effective matrix.
Driving six sigma initiatives on projects.
Keep QA documentation up to date on existing products and services.
Meet deadlines / Targets on time.
Conduct calibration sessions with the client as a part of the process stabilization initiative and attempt to streamline the QA Process, Scripts and the audit parameters.
Analysis of report including process dashboard and team performance reports and initiating action plans.
Drive and implement process improvement initiatives to achieve business goals
Facilitate Metrics data collection & analysis, perform root cause analysis and defect prevention activities.
Actively measure the performance of the team and ensure all action plans and deliverables are met within the agreed timeframes
Proof reading and auditing processed documents before delivery to the end user.
As a part of improving the process, perform brainstorming and root cause analysis.
Handling customer complaints: Analyzing the situation and working with the relevant team for the corrective course of action.
Conduct regular Audits and Checks on the team and Quality Assurance.
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
ATTRIBUTES AND BEHAVIORS
• Develops and maintains positive working relationships with others.
• Shares ideas and information.
• Assists colleagues unprompted.
• Takes pride in the achievement of team objectives.
• Has credibility with peers and senior managers.
• Self-motivated – driven to achieve results.
• Works with a sense of urgency.
• High customer service ethic – is passionate about meeting customer expectations and improving service levels.
• Keeps pace with change – acquires knowledge/skills as the business evolves.
• Handles confidential information with sensitivity.
• Exhibits behaviors consistent with Cotiviti Values:
o Our Clients
o Our Team
o Performance Excellence
o Continuous Improvement
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE & EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
• Knowledge or experience in healthcare.
• Six Sigma Certification – (Green Belt), Black Belt Certification (will be an added advantage).
• At least 10 years of experience in Quality domain with 5 Years under Managerial role, Healthcare Quality knowledge will be an added advantage.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excel proficiency.
• Strong organizational skills and adaptive capacity for rapidly changing priorities and workloads.
• Ability to work well independently and maintain focus on a topic for prolonged periods of time.
• Comfort in working with team members that are remote and located in the US, India or other geographies.
• Ability to work within a matrix organization.
• Should be able to implement Quality control methodologies.
• Occasional requirement to travel (primarily related to training and Company meetings) within India.
• Flexibility to travel outside of India based on business need preferred.
• Ability to work seated at a computer for long periods of time.
• Candidate should be ready to work in different shifts, including night shift.
• Internal – Leadership /Client Services Team, Operations/Other Departments and Direct Reports.
• External – Clients.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- Cotiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, national origin,
ethnicity, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, mental or physical disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
||Send This Job to a Friend