||Revenue Cycle Manager
||ng for an experienced Revenue Cycle Manager to join our growing McKinney, TX office! This position is responsible for providing leadership and management for one or more accounts or significant audit support projects. Oversee audit support
revenue cycle activities for assigned account to maximize valid claim identification and overpayment recoveries, meet contractual commitments, and deliver customer satisfaction consistent with established operating practices and audit procedures. This will
be accomplished through effective financial audit operations management, quality and service assurance, and effective people management and development.
- Financial Operation. Oversees financial operations of the department. Responsible to develop, plan, organize and implement strategies to process payments, improve cash flow and manage the overall health of the company's receivables.
- Work Flow Processes. Enhances and standardizes work-flow processes throughout the revenue cycle to assist in achieving consistency and ensures effectiveness in maximizing the utilization of efforts and resources. Compiles and prepares various status reports
for management in order to analyze trends and make recommendations for efficiency improvements.
Develops and maintains relationships with outside vendor(s) and clients to better understand their policies in order to better serve their needs.
- A/R Service Delivery. Directs the successful delivery of A/R audit services to the client by managing the team(s) assigned to the engagement. Develops appropriate policy and standard operating procedures that will complement the collection process and ID
cash allocation against original claim ID. Provides leadership and direction and ensuring that the client' needs and expectations are met and exceeded.
- Audit Productivity. Reviews audit progress against established metrics and direct activities as needed to ensure achievement of business goals and customer expectations. Ensures effective coordination with Business Optimization and other support functions
to achieve audit goals. Demonstrates awareness and sensitivity to the needs of the client, the needs of the audit team, and the profitability of the audit engagement.
- Cost Management. Continually works to improve efficiency, productivity and reduce operational costs while providing 100% compliance with customer contract and company policies.
- Quality & Continuous Improvement. Supports the continuous development of innovative solutions and with audit team. Works to optimize audit processes and efficiencies.
- Customer Service. Effectively manages customer problems and conflict, including direct communication with customers to achieve mutually-accepted resolution. Provides assistance and remove barriers as needed to identify opportunities for process improvements.
Serves as top escalation point to resolve any customer issues that are roadblocks to customer satisfaction. Leads the implementation of all appropriate actions by other leaders and teams to understand and resolve issues and ensures follow through until closure
and complete customer satisfaction.
- Account Growth. Ensures the audit team is looking at all possible claim categories and claim types and is using all available proprietary software, reports and IT resources to conduct their audits. Collaborates with SAM to achieve in growth opportunities
within existing and potential clients.
- Ensures compliance all HIPAA regulations regarding the safe-guarding of Protected Health Information (PHI) and communicate to all associates involved in the audit engagement.
- People Management. Consistent with good people management practices and company values. Provides managerial leadership and direct the selection, supervision, evaluation and development of staff. Sets objectives and conducts performance reviews for direct
reports and oversees the remaining evaluations indirect team members.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 2 years team leadership required
- 5 years medical auditing and revenue cycle experience preferred
- Prior experience with direct client contact (account management, audit, sales, etc.) preferred
- 3 years prior work experience in accounting, lock box management, working with financial systems, forecasting analytics, revenue reporting required - all preferably in healthcare
- Knowledge of basic accounting practices - this role will insure processes related to financial reporting are in alignment with SOX controls implemented by Cotiviti
- Excellent organizational ability required to handle multiple priorities.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to mentor staff and enhance performance.
- Requires working knowledge of and applicable industry based standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well in an individual and team environment.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- Cotiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, national origin,
ethnicity, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, mental or physical disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
||Send This Job to a Friend