||Revenue Cycle Manager
We’re looking for an experienced Revenue Cycle Manager to join our growing McKinney, TX office ! This position is responsible for providing leadership and management for one or more accounts or significant audit support projects. Oversee
audit support revenue cycle activities for assigned account to maximize valid claim identification and overpayment recoveries, meet contractual commitments, and deliver customer satisfaction consistent with established operating practices and audit procedures.
This will be accomplished through effective financial audit operations management, quality and service assurance, and effective people management and development.
- Financial Operation. Oversees financial operations of the department. Responsible to develop, plan, organize and implement strategies to process payments, improve cash flow and manage the overall health of the company's receivables.
- Work Flow Processes. Enhances and standardizes work-flow processes throughout the revenue cycle to assist in achieving consistency and ensures effectiveness in maximizing the utilization of efforts and resources. Compiles and prepares various status reports
for management in order to analyze trends and make recommendations for efficiency improvements.
Develops and maintains relationships with outside vendor(s) and clients to better understand their policies in order to better serve their needs.
- A/R Service Delivery. Directs the successful delivery of A/R audit services to the client by managing the team(s) assigned to the engagement. Develops appropriate policy and standard operating procedures that will complement the collection process and ID
cash allocation against original claim ID. Provides leadership and direction and ensuring that the client' needs and expectations are met and exceeded.
- Audit Productivity. Reviews audit progress against established metrics and direct activities as needed to ensure achievement of business goals and customer expectations. Ensures effective coordination with Business Optimization and other support functions
to achieve audit goals. Demonstrates awareness and sensitivity to the needs of the client, the needs of the audit team, and the profitability of the audit engagement.
- Cost Management. Continually works to improve efficiency, productivity and reduce operational costs while providing 100% compliance with customer contract and company policies.
- Quality & Continuous Improvement. Supports the continuous development of innovative solutions and with audit team. Works to optimize audit processes and efficiencies.
- Customer Service. Effectively manages customer problems and conflict, including direct communication with customers to achieve mutually-accepted resolution. Provides assistance and remove barriers as needed to identify opportunities for process improvements.
Serves as top escalation point to resolve any customer issues that are roadblocks to customer satisfaction. Leads the implementation of all appropriate actions by other leaders and teams to understand and resolve issues and ensures follow through until closure
and complete customer satisfaction.
- Account Growth. Ensures the audit team is looking at all possible claim categories and claim types and is using all available proprietary software, reports and IT resources to conduct their audits. Collaborates with SAM to achieve in growth opportunities
within existing and potential clients.
- Ensures compliance all HIPAA regulations regarding the safe-guarding of Protected Health Information (PHI) and communicate to all associates involved in the audit engagement.
- People Management. Consistent with good people management practices and company values. Provides managerial leadership and direct the selection, supervision, evaluation and development of staff. Sets objectives and conducts performance reviews for direct
reports and oversees the remaining evaluations indirect team members.
We are looking for candidates who bring:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 2 years team leadership required
- 5 years medical auditing and revenue cycle experience preferred
- Prior experience with direct client contact (account management, audit, sales, etc.) preferred
- 3 years prior work experience in accounting, lock box management, working with financial systems, forecasting analytics, revenue reporting required - all
preferrablly in healthcare
- Knowledge of basic accounting practices - this role will insure processes related to financial reporting are in alignment with SOX controls implimented by Cotiviti
- Excellent organizational ability required to handle multiple priorities.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to mentor staff and enhance performance.
- Requires working knowledge of and applicable industry based standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well in an individual and team environment.
Why Cotiviti Healthcare?
We see diversity as an important advantage. We value different viewpoints, backgrounds, levels of experience and skill sets. Our team of talented industry veterans works side-by-side with the best and brightest among recent graduates. When you join our team,
you’ll learn from highly qualified professionals – the industry’s sharpest payment accuracy specialists, developing tools, technology and practices that enable us to deliver maximum value for our clients. You’ll also be working with medical and retail experts
who have come to us from the industries we serve, contributing their unique industry viewpoints to the work we do. All are colleagues sharing a single focus: delivering results for our clients.
We’re looking for a special kind of person – a thoughtful, career-minded individual ready to join us on our journey. Someone who sees the big picture without losing track of the details. A creative, innovative problem solver with a passion for making a difference.
If this describes you, we invite you to explore the opportunities we have for you.
What’s in it for you?
We offer five medical plans to suit your needs, some with tax-advantaged health savings accounts. We also provide dental, vision disability and life insurance coverage at competitive rates.
You might not be thinking about retirement yet, but there’s no better time to start saving for it. You can invest in your future and through payroll deductions and we will help with a company match on a portion of your contributions.
You know the old saying “all work and no play…” We want you to enjoy some time off, so we start you off with up to 18 paid personal days and 10 paid holidays each year.
Great people know great people. If you refer them, we hire them, and if they excel, we pay you a referral bonus. Have a lot of friends? Great. There’s no limit!
Paying too much for your cell phone? Buying a car? Our PerkSpot program helps you stretch your paycheck with savings on things you buy every day.
Cotiviti is a leader in the payment accuracy solutions for healthcare and retail. Be a part of the team that is building industry-changing solutions to some of today’s most exciting Healthcare & Retail challenges.
We offer a variety of internally-developed learning sessions, customized workshops, and robust professional development programs to help you develop new skills and grow your career.
About Cotiviti Healthcare
Cotiviti Healthcare meets the policy, operational and payment accuracy needs of payers across the U.S. healthcare landscape – from leading private insurance plans to the largest government programs. Our experience with this broad payer base gives you access
to the latest industry practices, as well as changes in policies and guidelines.
Regardless of the type or size of organization, one thing remains constant. All Cotiviti Healthcare clients experience the same high quality of service and thoughtful approach that make us the payment accuracy partner of choice
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- Cotiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, national origin,
ethnicity, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, mental or physical disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
||Send This Job to a Friend