||Analyst, Quality Assurance
JOB TITLE: Quality Executive
DEPARTMENT: Quality Assurance
REPORTS TO: Team Lead, Quality Assurance
PRINCIPLE PURPOSE OF JOB
Quality executive is responsible to perform quality audits and identify both agent and program level improvement opportunities. Executive is required to work closely with the production resource to ensure adherence to the client and process specific requirements.
Ensure that regular feedback and error sharing sessions are conducted to avoid repetition of errors and help improve overall performance. Other activities of the quality executive include – reporting, calibrations, process analysis and attending client and
• Responsible for call/data quality monitoring.
• Provide feedback to agents using prescribed feedback model.
• Mentoring and coaching agents on process level issues.
• Monitor adherence to compliance procedures and processes.
• Responsible for reporting program level quality score to the process owners.
• Responsible for conducting calibration and performance review call in terms of quality with the internal team. (Initially will be assisting the senior quality analyst, training and guidance will be provided to be able to lead such meetings in future).
• Conduct refresher training on the basis of the errors identified.
• Communicate process updates by conducting a session as and when required.
• Maintaining update log and sharing it with the team on a regular basis.
• Perform brainstorming and root cause analysis to analyze data and provide tips or suggestions to operations/management team.
• Identify and highlight potential risk areas and recommend preventive action.
ATTRIBUTES AND BEHAVIORS
• Develops and maintains positive working relationships with others.
• Shares ideas and information.
• Assists colleagues unprompted.
• Takes pride in the achievement of team objectives.
• Has credibility with peers and senior managers.
• Self-motivated – driven to achieve results.
• Works with a sense of urgency.
• High customer service ethic – is passionate about meeting customer expectations and improving service levels.
• Keeps pace with change – acquires knowledge/skills as the business evolves.
• Handles confidential information with sensitivity.
• Exhibits behaviors consistent with Cotiviti Values:
o Our Clients
o Our Team
o Performance Excellence
o Continuous Improvement
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE & EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
• Clearance of all major exams (SSC, HSC, qualifying degree).
• Graduates – Preferred.
• Experience in US healthcare.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Excel proficiency.
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadline.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Occasional requirement to travel (primarily related to training and company meetings) within India/US.
• Ability to work seated at a computer for long periods of time.
• Candidate should be ready to work in different shifts, including night shift.
• No direct reports.
o Quality Manager and Team Leader.
o Operations Manager and Team Leader.
o Production Resources.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- Cotiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, national origin,
ethnicity, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, mental or physical disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
||Send This Job to a Friend