The primary focus of the Network Administrator is to ensure the delivery of highly available, high quality LAN, WAN, and voice network services across the global Cotiviti network. Operational expectations include but are not limited to the
administration and technical stewardship in the areas of network infrastructure support and escalation.
- Manage and administer the Cotiviti global network, including all LAN & WAN environments.
- Support SSL VPN, network firewall, routers, switches and other network appliances and services.
- Managing MACs (moves, adds and changes) to existing hardware and software, diagnosing complex network issues and working with other team members to diagnose issues with integrated systems.
- Participate in multiple network projects simultaneously while maintaining daily operational excellence for all Cotiviti networks.
- Support and maintain the highest network security level throughout the Cotiviti environment.
- Define the patterns and practices needed for consistent support of highly available & high-quality LAN, WAN, and voice network services.
- Travel to remote Cotiviti sites (US, UK and Canada) for maintenance, circuit test and turn-ups or necessary business visits.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent logical troubleshooting ability.
- Familiar with the ITIL service model.
- High degree of experience and competency in supporting and managing catastrophic system and network failures of high risk and critical nature.
- High degree of experience working within a Network Monitoring System, such as Solarwinds.
- High degree of experience using a service management system to track assigned work, service requests, issues, tasks and incidents, such as Service Now.
- General understanding of routing protocols, circuit types and connectivity involving: BGP, OSPF, MPLS, HSRP, GLBP, VPN (IPSec, GRE), point-to-point, AVPN, NAT, PAT, SNMP, QoS, DNS.
- General understanding of the following hardware: Cisco, Juniper, f5 and Meraki Wireless APs.
- General understanding of the following technologies: Voice, data networking, Microsoft Windows operating systems, concepts and operations.
- Experience working under rigid security compliance requirements, such as HIPAA, Government healthcare, PHI, PPI, network security and auditing, etc.
- Good knowledge and experience working with global and local telco carrier service providers. Experience dealing with remote/field site outages, testing, troubleshooting and coordination of service restoration with remote-hands is a desired
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- Cotiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, national origin,
ethnicity, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, mental or physical disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
||Send This Job to a Friend