||Sr. Analyst, Audit Support
Cotiviti is looking for an industry leading Senior Analyst to join a revolution in Healthcare Technology and build a first-in-market operation strategy. The Senior Audit Support Analyst supports additional revenue identification in support of audit processes,
reporting and analytical functions. The primary focus is to develop, lead and improve measurement tools and processes to help support the company’s strategic goals and to provide insightful analyses to understand key business drivers and results. Position
provides financial, reporting, project and/or operational support of a more complex nature for assigned area of Cotiviti Healthcare, ensuring timely and accurate responses to business and/or functional unit needs.
- Business Support. Analyzes corporate level key performance indicators, financial and operational metrics (e.g. productivity metrics and other key business drivers). Meets with business and/or functional management to discuss and respond to their needs for
financial, reporting, project and/or operational support. Develops related plans, budgets and timeframes as appropriate.
- Business Intelligence. Develops and provides on-going business intelligence reporting and analysis in support of revenue cycle management. Defines and maintains a unified set of reports to provide business leaders with the information needed to support
decision-making that drives operational excellence, superior customer services, increased revenue and profitability.
- Process Improvement. Identifies opportunities to automate or modify activities or procedures to increase efficiency and maintain a competitive advantage. Compiles, produces and distributes reports on area activities as required.
- Meets or Exceeds Standards for Productivity. Maintains productivity goals and standards set by the department. Insures all department rules and processes are followed. Alerts manager of system issues or other issues impacting productivity.
- Meets or Exceeds Standards for Quality. Achieves the expected level of quality set by the department. Verifies completeness and accuracy of work. Alerts manager of issues or concerns impacting quality of work.
What we're looking for:
- High School graduate or equivalent relevant experience. Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Must have at least 5+ year’s proven and progressive project and/or business reporting/analysis experience supporting assigned businesses or functions
- Previous experience using MicroStrategy or Tableau strongly preferred
- Strong problem-solving, lateral thinking, communications, project management, planning organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with personal computers as well as pertinent mainframe systems and software packages.
- Knowledge of the business and functional units supported, their products, services and processes and pertinent regulations impacting their delivery.
- Ability to deal with personnel at all levels, exercise discretion on confidential matters and work independently.
- Requires working knowledge of and applicable industry based standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well in an individual and team environment.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- Cotiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, national origin,
ethnicity, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, mental or physical disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
||Send This Job to a Friend