||Senior Administrative Assistant
RowdMap is a payer-provider, value-based analytics solution employing Risk-Readiness® Benchmarks to assist health plans, physician groups, and hospital systems identify, quantify, and reduce
low-value care. Payers and physicians use RowdMap’s physician and population health benchmarks to create strategies that put the highest performing physicians at the center of networks and then design products, organize clinical programs, and coordinate sales
and marketing around them. RowdMap was acquired by Cotiviti, a leading provider of payment accuracy and insight-driven solutions, in July 2017. RowdMap and Cotiviti offer adjacent solutions that together target over $600 billion of the estimated $900+ billion
waste and abuse in healthcare expenditures. To learn more, visit www.RowdMap.com.
The Senior Administrative Assistant is responsible for overseeing and performing a variety of support and general administrative assignments supporting general office management and activities
for the Client Strategy Team. Responsibilities involve performing routine and occasional non-routine assignments requiring independent judgment, and/or initiative within general company guidelines. This role works with minimum supervision and measures success
based on the achievement of desired results and adherence to established policies and procedures.
- Provides Advanced Administrative Support. Provides highest level of administrative support to the Client Strategy team and general office management. Effectively communicates with resolve
to team members on pertinent/sensitive issues, concerns and issues requiring complex problem resolution. Performs other administrative duties as directed including data entry, scanning documents, filing, photocopying and collating, and expense report management
- Report Generation. Obtains data files and/or generates reports for Client Strategy team. Distributes reports as requested by leadership.
- Facilities Support. Responsible for controlling the day-to-day operations of facilities, meeting employee requirements including coordination of seating, space allocation, etc. Assist with
order & set-up of new employee office supplies and supports maintaining inventory. Liaison to landlord for maintenance issues (internal/external), operational and facility issues. Orders office and kitchen supplies utilizing designated providers.
- Customer Service. Greet all visitors, determine their needs, and direct them to the proper person ensuring appropriate security protocols are in place. Answer incoming and interoffice calls,
take messages, transfer and/or follow up as necessary. Responsible for supporting client strategy team members when clients are on site. This may involve ordering breakfast and lunch, setting up dinner reservations, managing agendas and meeting minutes and
greeting guests as needed.
- Office Functions. Collect, send, receive and distribute all incoming and outgoing mail. Prepare shipments, deliver received shipments, & order supplies. Assist with vendor invoice inquires
& payment processing. Coordinate between office manager, accounts payable and vendor to get bills properly approved. Orders, receives, unpacks, and stocks office supplies, etc. May support with preparations for other events and initiatives as needed.
What we are looking for:
- High school degree required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5 to 7+ year’s administrative support with increasing responsibilities.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and system databases are required.
- Requires working knowledge of and applicable industry based standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well in an individual and team environment.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- Cotiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, national origin,
ethnicity, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, mental or physical disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
||Send This Job to a Friend