||Revenue Cycle Specialist
With our company growing at a rapid pace, we’re looking to bring on an additional
Revenue Cycle Specialist to add to our audit team here in our Louisville office. This position is responsible for the reconciliation and posting of all payments received, identify discrepancies and analyze issues to ensure payments are posted
timely. Prepare and submit check request to corporate finance. Process electronic requests in multiple systems and platforms. Prepares and submits spreadsheets to our Client.
- Payment Postings and Reconciliations. Post payments to collection accounts, reconciles with posted bank transactions, works with AP department to have refund issued when needed, reconciles monthly bank statements with cash posting database. Posts adjustment
transactions to collection system as well as client’s system.
- Cash Application. Performs cash application functions and processes relevant to the Corporate and client requirements in a manner that meets or exceeds key performance criteria.
- Systems Capability. Access and understand necessary information of the various online systems, understanding the systems process in determining how a claim has been paid in order to accurately apply payments and adjustments and assists in determining the
adjudication of a refund.
- Account Reconciliation. Prepares and records financial transactions for assigned accounts to accumulate and record accurate and timely financial history. Ensures daily deposit reconciliation; maintains daily, monthly reporting for audit purposes. Reconciles
daily deposit totals, review and correct discrepancies. Responsible for cash balancing and reconciliation of bank deposits and communication between internal and external customers.
- Research and Resolution. Researches and accurately distributes payments with no apparent invoice number, or date-of-service. Researches and determines the correct claim for the payment if there is a valid patient/date of services and accurately applying
payment to correct claim.
- Ensures Compliance. Maintains thorough and detailed knowledge of compliance and recovery laws regarding processing and recoupment to ensure compliance with state laws regarding all cash processes as evident through the collection cycle.
- Meets or Exceeds Standards for Productivity. Maintains productivity goals and standards set by the department. Insures all department rules and processes are followed. Alerts manager of system issues or other issues impacting productivity.
- Meets or Exceeds Standards for Quality. Achieves the expected level of quality set by the department. Verifies completeness and accuracy of work. Alerts manager of issues or concerns impacting quality of work.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business related major preferred
- 1-3 years financial or business related experience
- Proficiency in MS Excel required; Access strongly preferred.
- Ability to work both in a team and independently.
- Knowledge of basic accounting practices.
- Excellent organizational ability required to handle multiple priorities.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- Cotiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, national origin,
ethnicity, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, mental or physical disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
||Send This Job to a Friend