||Sr. Audit Support Assistant
Sr. Audit Support Assistant - CCR / Repricing
The Sr. Audit Support Assistant (Repricing Team) position efficiently and professionally handles more complex, broad daily administrative activities within the audit engagement. Responsibilities include providing claim level review of payment methodology,
investigating claim payment discrepancy and coding mismatches, and performing re-calculation of claim payments based on audit results. This role will support the auditing team in determining the value of their finding and may engage in basic audit activities
under the direct supervision of an audit professional.
- Provides Specialized Administrative Support. Performs more focused or complex support and administrative assignments for the audit, including file management, data management, Review provider contracts, apply appropriate payment methodology,
apply outcome/closure status.
- Generates and Analyzes Reports. Generate report to analyze trends in closed claims to provide feedback to the appropriate department.
- Proof Claim Information. Provides detailed proofing support on claims submittals to ensure accuracy of totals, verbiage, calculations or other key variables prior to client submission.
- Meets or Exceeds Standards for Productivity. Maintains productivity goals and standards set by the department. Insures all department rules and processes are followed. Alerts manager of system issues or other issues impacting productivity.
- Meets or Exceeds Standards for Quality. Achieves the expected level of quality set by the department. Verifies completeness and accuracy of work. Alerts manager of issues or concerns impacting quality of work.
Education, Experience, Abilities
- High School graduate or equivalent education.
- 3+ years’ administrative support
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and system databases
- Requires working knowledge of and applicable industry based standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well in an individual and team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ medical billing and provider reimbursement experience
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- Cotiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, national origin,
ethnicity, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, mental or physical disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
||Send This Job to a Friend