||Job Title: Network Administrator
Location: Hyderabad, India
Department: Network Operations - Information Technology – Operations
Reports to: Manager, Network Operations
The primary focus of the Network Administrator is to ensure the delivery of highly available, high quality LAN, WAN, and voice network services across the global Cotiviti network. Operational expectations include but are not limited to the administration and
technical stewardship in the areas of network infrastructure support and escalation.
• Manage and administer the Cotiviti global network, including all LAN, WAN and Voice environments.
• Support SSL VPN, network firewall, routers, switches, voice networks and other network appliances and services.
• Managing MACs (moves, adds and changes) to existing hardware and software, diagnosing complex network issues and working with other team members to diagnose issues with integrated systems.
• Participate in multiple network projects simultaneously while maintaining daily operational excellence for all Cotiviti networks.
• Support and maintain the highest network security level throughout the Cotiviti environment.
• Define the patterns and practices needed for consistent support of highly available & high-quality LAN, WAN, and voice network services.
• Excellent logical troubleshooting ability.
• Familiar with the ITIL service model.
• High degree of experience and competency in supporting and managing catastrophic system and network failures of high risk and critical nature.
• High degree of experience working within a Network Monitoring System, such as Solarwinds.
• High degree of experience using a service management system to track assigned work, service requests, issues, tasks and incidents, such as Service Now.
• General understanding of routing protocols, circuit types and connectivity involving: BGP, OSPF, MPLS, HSRP, GLBP, VPN (IPsec, GRE), point-to-point, AVPN, NAT, PAT, SNMP, QoS, DNS.
• General understanding of the following hardware: Cisco, Juniper, f5 and Meraki Wireless APs.
• General understanding of the following technologies: Voice (Cisco and ShoreTel), data networking, Microsoft Windows operating systems, concepts and operations.
• Experience working under rigid security compliance requirements, such as HIPAA, Government healthcare, PHI, PPI, network security and auditing, etc.
• Good knowledge and experience working with global and local telco carrier service providers. Experience dealing with remote/field site outages, testing, troubleshooting and coordination of service restoration with remote-hands is a desired.
Critical Success Factors
Service Orientation. Demonstrated ability to effectively work with employees, managers and HR partners, partners to accurately assess needs, provide information or assistance, resolve problems, or satisfy requirements; demonstrated knowledge of and interest
in HR processes and programs, Excellent communicator. Seeks to understand situation or obtain information by asking questions, paraphrasing to ensure understanding and responding in appropriate helpful ways.
Teamwork. Contributes to creating and maintaining an environment of cooperation, pride, and trust and group identity; demonstrates an understanding of broad team goals and works effectively with others to achieve goals; contributes positively to an open exchange
of ideas and an atmosphere of open communication and team spirit. Demonstrates ability to build and maintain positive and productive working relationships across a broad range of people and groups. Considers and responds appropriately to the needs, feelings
and capabilities of different people in different situations; is tactful, compassionate and sensitive, and treats others with respect; relates well to people from varied backgrounds and different situations.
Resourcefulness and Flexibility. Open to change and new information; adapts behavior and work methods in response to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles; adjusts rapidly to new situations warranting attention and resolution; self-managed
and self-motivated. Able to effectively multi-task and prioritize workload. Can identify what needs to be done and does it. Demonstrates appropriate discretion in solving problems. Seeks opportunities to expand responsibilities within the context of the job
and to help out others. Demonstrates frustration tolerance. Maintains composure and professionalism when faced with unexpected problems or difficult situations.
Individual Effectiveness. Demonstrates consistency in development and enhancement of personal business skills and habits needed to communicate effectively and honestly, manage time and stress, and attract others to well-reasoned and logical points of view.
Deals calmly and effectively with high stress situations, such as tight deadlines. Uses time in the most effective and productive way, properly assessing and utilizing priorities in time allocation; controls distractions that waste time and break work flow.
Makes sound, well-informed, and objective decisions; perceives the impact and implications of these decisions; commits to action, even in uncertain situations, that support accomplishment of organizational goals.
Problem Solving. Enjoys the challenge of a difficult problem and demonstrates ability to solve a variety of problems with immediate and effective solutions; asks good questions to isolate problems and probes all fruitful sources for answers; can look beyond
the obvious and does not stop at the first answer. Knows when to solve problems on own and when to consult others for support. Can differentiate a small problem from a large one and take appropriate action. Does not get sidetracked by trivial details. Identifies
problems; determines accuracy and relevancy of information; uses sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives and make recommendations.
Judgment and Decision Making. Exercises good judgment with sensitive information and in communicating with others on business related issues. Maintains confidentiality regarding the work of the department and protects individual privacy. Knows the difference
between common knowledge and proprietary or confidential information. Is widely trusted and seen as a direct, truthful individual
Results Focused. Be counted on to exceed goals successfully; Set an example in the organization by consistently being one of the top performers in the organization; Demonstrate that you are bottom line oriented and strategically focused while communicating
care, concern, and compassion for employees. Challenge yourself and others to reach beyond current capabilities to deliver more than what is expected. Deliver error free work and do so with a high level of positive energy and integrity.
Continuous Learning: Grasps the essence of new information; masters new technical and business knowledge; recognizes own strengths and weaknesses; pursues self-development; seeks feedback from others and pursues opportunities to master new knowledge.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- Cotiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, national origin,
ethnicity, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, mental or physical disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
||Send This Job to a Friend