||Roles and Responsibilities
• Lead and serve as subject matter expert on multiple projects in forecasting and econometric/statistical modeling.
• Research on leading edge technologies in data mining like machine learning concepts on text mining, NLP, Speech Analytics and implement in projects.
• Work closely with senior leadership in devising strategy for pioneering and implementing advanced analytics methods to identify and solve business problems in healthcare
• Work closely with project managers throughout the solution development lifecycle, from analytical design to implementation
• Work with the business teams to operationalize the analytics solution for problems, Customer Engagement and Experience, Operational Analytics, Industrial Engineering and Advanced Forecasting techniques.
• Engage in client communications for all important functions including data understanding/exploration, strategizing solutions etc.
• Leverage big data analytics infrastructure comprising Hadoop, Revolution R, Visual SAS and SAS Fraud framework to solve complex business problems in Healthcare Domain
• Acquire understanding of US Healthcare domain
REQUIRED SKILL SET:
1. Bachelor's degree required. Graduate/Post graduate degree in a quantitative or technical discipline is preferred.
2. 2-4 years of experience is desired (in following areas)
a. Hadoop ecosystem: Pig, Impala, Hive, Spark (PySpark or Scala), Oozie
b. Data analysis programming using R, SAS, SPSS, Python
c. Machine learning using R, Python, Spark MLlib
d. In Data visualization and reporting (i.e. creating visualizations and dashboards using a tool like JasperSoft or Tableau)
e. Intermediate knowledge of applied statistics and machine learning methods
f. Data integration (data cleaning and maintenance)
g. Solid SQL background is must.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Strong analytical and problem solving ability. Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively. Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
5. Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and meet deadlines. Attention to detail and accuracy are essential for this position.
6. Ability to take initiative in developing and completing projects.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- Cotiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, national origin,
ethnicity, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, mental or physical disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
||Send This Job to a Friend