The Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting execution of the annual Corporate Marketing Plan, as well on-going activities that directly and indirectly support
‘living the Cotiviti brand’. The Marketing Manager must have a solid understanding of marketing fundamentals, digital and B2B marketing. Individuals who are proactive, detail-oriented, possess exceptional organizational and follow-through skills, enjoy
working both collaboratively and independently will be successful in this role. The Marketing Manager reports to the Director of Corporate Marketing and can be located in Wilton, CT or Atlanta, GA.
- Internal Corporate Marketing: Actively educate and deliver on the value of corporate marketing to the organization, and reinforce employees to live the brand.
- Actively manage Corporate Marketing’s presence on SharePoint, ensuring content is current, accurate and available; including Brand Standards and Guidelines for all employees, and outside vendors.
- Manage and update the collateral library: annual updates of PowerPoint and Word templates and updating of marketing collateral; maintain marketing asset library.
- Maintain and update documentation of Marketing processes and tools, collateral materials and trademarks.
- Process invoices and monthly budget reporting for the Marketing department
- Communication cadence to inform enterprise, and specific internal departments, of availability and value of content.
- Reinforce employees to ‘live the Cotiviti brand’ – values, purpose, promise, and expressing our brand personality traits.
- Managing outside printer, and availability of self-serve, online printing portal. Oversee business card and stationary ordering.
- Developing and managing a holiday card program.
- Support HR, IR and other internal teams as required.
- Manage the electronic email signature
- Represent Marketing on the Information Governance Steering Committee and implement standards for the department.
- Ad hoc requests as needed
- Integrated Marketing Plan Execution: Organize and execute activities for integrated marketing plans, as well as assist Solutions Marketing and Corporate Marketing Directors to track and analyze metrics for marketing campaigns.
- Content Marketing: C and execute a content strategy to drive campaigns, using different tactics and placement (ex. video, banners, pdfs, infographics, website, social, more).
- Website Management: Support redesign efforts and once completed maintain website content; continually refresh and recommend new content. Analyze and report on OKR related web metrics and continually adjust.
- Social Media: Develop the company’s social media strategy and oversee all aspects of social content, including developing an editorial calendar, writing and editing of social content, development of social media campaigns, community management
and engagement, and social advertising.
- Reporting: Regularly analyze and report all marketing initiatives overseen by the position, including website traffic and engagement, organic search rankings, paid search metrics, etc., to continuously optimize overall online mix and performance.
Continuously recommend new ways to improve reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related discipline; MBA preferred.
- 5 years of experience in related area, including 2 or more years in a similar role.
- Healthcare industry experience strongly preferred
- Experience working with internal and external resources to execute on responsibilities.
- Knowledge of Pragmatic Marketing and Challenger Sales / Commercial Insights a plus.
- Hands-on expertise with Google Analytics, CMS systems and Salesforce.com.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), SharePoint, Adobe InDesign, SurveyMonkey (or similar), Camtasia (or similar).
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, similar platforms preferred.
- Experience in digital marketing, engaging and growing B2B audiences online, including but not limited to on Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and blogs.
- Strong analytics: You must understand how to measure the effectiveness of marketing efforts and create reports and presentations.
- Solid understanding of key marketing principles and best practices (i.e. Pragmatic Marketing).
- Competency in writing and editing for corporate marketing environment.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment; excel at handling multiple concurrent projects, and agile to reprioritize activities frequently.
- Enjoy working both independently and collaboratively in a small marketing team environment.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- Cotiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, national origin,
ethnicity, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, mental or physical disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
||Send This Job to a Friend