||Revenue Cycle Specialist
||Blue Bell, McKinney, Louisville
The Specialist, Revenue Cycle position is responsible for the reconciliation and posting of all payments received, identify discrepancies and analyze issues to ensure payments are posted timely. Prepare and submit check request to corporate finance. Process
electronic requests in multiple systems and platforms. Prepares and submits spreadsheets to our Client.
Payment Postings and Reconciliations Post payments to collection accounts, reconciles with posted bank transactions, works with AP department to have refund issued when needed, reconciles monthly bank statements with cash posting database.
Posts adjustment transactions to collection system as well as client's system.
Cash Application Performs cash application functions and processes relevant to the Corporate and client requirements in a manner that meets or exceeds key performance criteria.
Systems Capability Access and understand necessary information of the various online systems, understanding the systems process in determining how a claim has been paid in order to accurately apply payments and adjustments and assists in
determining the adjudication of a refund.
Account Reconciliation Prepares and records financial transactions for assigned accounts to accumulate and record accurate and timely financial history. Ensures daily deposit reconciliation; maintains daily, monthly reporting for audit purposes.
Reconciles daily deposit totals, review and correct discrepancies. Responsible for cash balancing and reconciliation of bank deposits and communication between internal and external customers.
Research and Resolution Researches and accurately distributes payments with no apparent invoice number, or date-of-service. Researches and determines the correct claim for the payment if there is a valid patient/date of services and accurately
applying payment to correct claim.
Ensures Compliance Maintains thorough and detailed knowledge of compliance and recovery laws regarding processing and recoupment to ensure compliance with state laws regarding all cash processes as evident through the collection cycle.
What skills should you possess?
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business preferred.
- Knowledge of basic accounting or finance practices
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, system databases are required.
- Excellent organizational ability required to handle multiple priorities.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Requires working knowledge of and applicable industry based standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well in an individual and team environment.
Why Cotiviti Healthcare?
We see diversity as an important advantage. We value different viewpoints, backgrounds, levels of experience and skill sets. Our team of talented industry veterans works side-by-side with the best and brightest among recent graduates. When you join our team,
you’ll learn from highly qualified professionals – the industry’s sharpest payment accuracy specialists, developing tools, technology and practices that enable us to deliver maximum value for our clients. You’ll also be working with medical and retail experts
who have come to us from the industries we serve, contributing their unique industry viewpoints to the work we do. All are colleagues sharing a single focus: delivering results for our clients.
We’re looking for a special kind of person – a thoughtful, career-minded individual ready to join us on our journey. Someone who sees the big picture without losing track of the details. A creative, innovative problem solver with a passion for making a difference.
If this describes you, we invite you to explore the opportunities we have for you.
What’s in it for you?
- We offer five medical plans to suit your needs, some with tax-advantaged health savings accounts. We also provide dental, vision disability and life insurance coverage at competitive rates.
- You might not be thinking about retirement yet, but there’s no better time to start saving for it. You can invest in your future and through payroll deductions and we will help with a company match on a portion of your contributions.
- You know the old saying “all work and no play…” We want you to enjoy some time off, so we start you off with up to 18 paid personal days and 10 paid holidays each year.
- Great people know great people. If you refer them, we hire them, and if they excel, we pay you a referral bonus. Have a lot of friends? Great. There’s no limit!
- Paying too much for your cell phone? Buying a car? Our PerkSpot program helps you stretch your paycheck with savings on things you buy every day.
- Cotiviti is a leader in the payment accuracy solutions for healthcare and retail. Be a part of the team that is building industry-changing solutions to some of today’s most exciting Healthcare & Retail challenges.
- We offer a variety of internally-developed learning sessions, customized workshops, and robust professional development programs to help you develop new skills and grow your career.
About Cotiviti Healthcare
Cotiviti Healthcare meets the policy, operational and payment accuracy needs of payers across the U.S. healthcare landscape – from leading private insurance plans to the largest government programs. Our experience with this broad payer base gives you access
to the latest industry practices, as well as changes in policies and guidelines.
Regardless of the type or size of organization, one thing remains constant. All Cotiviti Healthcare clients experience the same high quality of service and thoughtful approach that make us the payment accuracy partner of choice.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- Cotiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, national origin,
ethnicity, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, mental or physical disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
||Send This Job to a Friend