||Human Resources Business Partner
Cotiviti is a global, fast-paced, growing company in search of a versatile and talented Human Resources Business Partner to support the company’s Healthcare division.
The HR Business Partner leads a broad range of strategic human resources activities in support of Cotiviti's management and employees, including succession planning, employee development, leadership development, talent acquisition, workforce
planning, organizational design, change management, employee relations, and HR analytics. This position will communicate company policies and practices, respond to questions regarding interpretation, and provide coaching, advice and counsel to employees and
leaders, facilitating informed business decisions that serve the interests of multiple stakeholder groups. The successful HRBP acts as an employee champion, change agent and proactive problem solver.
Employee Relations Support.
- Anticipate, identify and facilitate resolution of employee relations issues. Partner with line managers and supervisors in managing the business and integrating the human resource function with business activities to provide value added business support.
Coaching and Support.
- Act as internal consultant, identifying and partnering with others as appropriate, in addressing issues (e.g. employee morale, interpersonal problems, work conditions, etc.). Counsel managers consistent with company policies/practices, legal considerations,
and company priorities—advocating both company and employee concerns.
- Support the consistent implementation of performance improvement and performance management processes within the organization and ensure implementation of agreed upon actions.
- Work with business leaders, individuals, teams, functional units, and the organization as a whole to facilitate change, strengthen organizational alignment and increase effectiveness of execution. Develop a strong knowledge of the business, products, markets,
General HR Support.
- Serve as a primary local contact for general employee requests for information on HR policies, programs and benefits. Answer questions, resolve issues and provide information as appropriate. Refer more complex issues to appropriate HR Leader as necessary.
Provide support for new hire orientations and employee separations. Provide local coordination and support for regional and corporate HR initiatives.
Enable Organizational Execution.
- Identify and implement organizational effectiveness initiatives that enhance performance, productivity, and reduce costs while striving to maintain employee satisfaction. Initiate and maintain processes that provide robust two-way communication between
leaders and team members.
Champion HR Strategies and Processes.
- Ensure effective communication of HR products, services and programs (e.g., benefits, orientation, training and development initiatives, etc.) Identify compensation or other issues that are legitimately impacting the organization and work with internal
partners and corporate resources to resolve.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree required (Business, Human resources, Organizational Development, Psychology or related field.)
- 10+ years of HR experience, with 7 years of HR generalist/business partner experience with exposure to all facets of human resources including organization development and talent management.
- Must have employee relations background.
- SPHR, SHRM-SCP, PHR, or SHRM-CP strongly preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of human resources trends, market trends, alternative approaches to HR practices (e.g., organizational development, team facilitation, work/life policy, and compensation.)
- Strong technical skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; Ultipro (ATS) experience a plus!
- A proven track record learning on the fly and thinking out of the box.
- Willingness and ability to regularly travel to operational sites, and be visible among employee groups.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- Cotiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, national origin,
ethnicity, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, mental or physical disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
||Send This Job to a Friend