||Audit Support Assistant
We’re looking for a motivated Audit Support Assistant to join our growing Healthcare Audit team in Braintree, MA. This position efficiently and professionally handles the daily administrative activities within the department, to assist auditor(s),
collectors, managers, Data Services and others to meet and exceed customer expectations. This is a great opportunity learn and grow within the healthcare recovery audit industry!
- Provides General Administrative Support. Perform a variety of support and general administrative assignments in support of the audit or auditors, including filing, data entry, tracking and correspondence following established standards and work processes.
- Generates Reports. Obtains data files and/or generates reports for audits by identifying appropriate file parameters extracting data from downloaded and/or imported data files as requested by auditor.
- Provides Communication Support. Serves as a point of contact and facilitate responses to general inquiries and data requests from both internal and external customers.
- Proofs Claim Information. Provides proofing support on claims submittals to double check totals, verbiage, calculations or general accuracy prior to client submission.
- Meets or Exceeds Standards for Quality. Achieves the expected level of quality set by the department. Verifies completeness and accuracy of work.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred (if no degree, must have healthcare provider/insurance background)
- Moderate/Strong background with Microsoft Excel
- Finance background a plus
- 1+ years administrative support experience
- Healthcare experience preferred (contracts experience)
- Strong oral and written communication
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- Cotiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, national origin,
ethnicity, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, mental or physical disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
||Send This Job to a Friend